Did you know:
– Google now has a 10% stake in Vevo, the global music-video service subscribed by 3 million-plus people on YouTube?
– TrisTar Productions is being revived as a joint venture between Hollywood executive Tom Rothman and Sony Pictures Entertainment?
– Facebook is experimenting with auto-play videos on the mobile versions of its service?
– Grand Theft Auto is now officially the fastest-selling entertainment brand ever?
– The planned merger of Publicis & Omnicom would create world’s biggest advertising group, worth $31.5bn?
This and more — including an interview with inspirational artist Nitin Sawhney — in the latest issue of Outside the Box, a MIP Markets-exclusive round-up of recent key developments and disruptions in entertainment and media, including:
• Ads & Marketing
• Books & Print
Click here to download Outside the Box (email required)
This report is the latest issue of a quarterly entertainment trends review developed by MediaTainment Finance, the business journal that covers investments in international media, entertainment and the impact of related digital technologies.