– 20-30 million people play Angry Birds every day
– Content tagging service Shazam has 2 million new users every week
– Multi-screen viewing isn’t necessarily “attention deficit,” it’s “attention enhancement” re. transmedia guru Jim Stewartson
– “A year ago, it used to be ‘why transmedia?’ Today, people are asking how, re. Screenz
– 50 million people play mobile game Cut the Rope monthly
– For Marvel, “it’s no longer a question of when do we bring in digital; it’s how does digital fit into the equation?”
– “A good story can enchant the world”, re. MIPCOM Personality of the Year Emilio Azcaragga Jean.
Full conference videos: http://bit.ly/mipcomlive