They came, they saw, they learned! MIPTV, MIPDoc, MIPFormats & Connected Creativity’s conferences more than ever crystalised today’s top entertainment trends and gave essential insights into where the industry’s going. Be it factual vision from MIPDoc keynote Patricia Boutinard Rouelle; formats insights from the award-winning DIck de Rijk (Deal or No Deal); Jumpwire Media‘s end-of-show trends wrap; the 3D update; eye-opening Connected Creativity/Content 360 sessions with visionaries like Tiffany Shlain, Hans Vestberg or Kevin Slavin; branded entertainment vision from Ogilvy’s Miles Young; multiplatform engagement though apps; transmedia tips from the experts or innovative entertainment startups pitching for glory with CC Ventures: they’re all here, in bite-sized edits!
Simply click left or right on the above player to choose your session.
To find out more, click below for full videos and, where applicable, liveblog reports of each session.
- Liveblog: Gavin McGarry’s MIPTV Wrap-Up session
- Liveblog: Update on the Latest 3D Technologies + Applications
- Liveblog: Ericsson’s Connected Creativity Keynote
- Liveblog: Ogilvy Branded Entertainment Keynote & Brand of Year Award
- Liveblog: Content 360 Supersession: Engaging tomorrow’s audiences
- Liveblog: Multiplatform engagement through apps at MIPTV
- Digital Distribution: Monetising Content on New Platforms | MIPTV 2011
- Entertainment Master Class: We Love to Mip You | MIPTV 2011
- Liveblog: Connected Creativity Keynote by Tiffany Shlain
- Liveblog: Keynote: David Frank, Zodiak Media Group
- Liveblog: International Co-Production Strategies
- Liveblog: Ogilvy Branded Entertainment Lab: The Art of the Deal
- Liveblog: Transmedia Storytelling: How to Achieve Creative Excellence
- Video: CC Ventures Startup-Investor pitch session – Connected Creativity 2011
You can also check out all of our April 2011 MIP Markets live coverage here; and download transcripts of key sessions here.
It’s a veritable treasure trove of entertainment business knowledge 🙂