Thought this was going to be a MIPCOM like any other? Think again! Fans of the hottest series and stars will be over the moon for starters:
- Mad Men stars John Slattery (2nd left), Elisabeth Moss (right) and Jon Hamm (2nd right), alias Roger Sterling, Don Draper and Peggy Olson will attend the screening of an exclusive episode of the series in the Palais des Festivals
- The cast of The Walking Dead, the graphic novel-inspired zombie series already sold to 120 countries, will also be present, along with a few undead friends…
- Robert Redford, who obviously needs no introduction, will be in Cannes to celebrate the first anniversary of Sundance Channel in France & Belgium
- UK comics David Walliams and Matt Lucas (Little Britain) plus the inimitable Graham Norton will stop by the Palais
- The Power Rangers will be back to save the universe, starting with Cannes
- KISS frontman Gene Simmons will be promoting his “Family Jewels” reality show…
- …and not forgetting a stellar cast of industry VIP keynotes, namely Facebook’s Joanna Shields, MSN’s Geoff Sutton, TF1’s Nonce Paolini and Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer, MIPCOM 2010’s Personality of the Year.
This and more will be live online, on MIPBlog and mipcom.com, from October 2 (MIPJunior) & October 4 (MIPCOM). Don’t miss it!